Pharmacometrics branch which deals with both pharma and maths. Pharmacometrics deals with mathematical models of pharmacology, biology and physiology in clinical and preclinical studies. Pharmacometrics was highly valuable to therapeutic, drug development because it also can identify and determine difference between invitro and in vivo data. Pharmacometrics uses drug models to describe the relationship between pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. Pharmacometrics involves the analysis and interpretation of data in pre-clinical and clinical trials.
- Track 1-1 Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic modelling
- Track 2-2 Disease progression
- Track 3-3 Clinical Trials
- Track 4-4 Pre-clinical Trials
- Track 5-5 Biostatistical Methods