Molecular toxicology is a branch of toxicology which deals with the science of understandings why things are becoming toxic. So, there are toxic food, air will become toxic if it will get more pollute, some industrial chemicals can be quite toxic, and some drugs will get toxic due to high dose. Every molecule causes toxicity in different ways, so that molecular toxicology is tried to understand the ways how things are becoming toxic and how they use their effects.
- Track 1-1 Biochemical metabolism
- Track 2-2 Detoxification
- Track 3-3 Biochemical toxicology
- Track 4-4 Systems Toxicity
- Track 5-5 Biotransformation of chemicals
- Track 6-6 Cellular signalling and toxicity