Ecotoxicology is a branch of toxicology that deals with ecology, physiology, analytical chemistry, molecular biology, and mathematics. Ecotoxicology view at the effects of contaminants including pesticides on individuals, population, natural communities and ecosystems. Ecosystems include ponds, rivers, grasslands, forests and desserts. Community effects on living things and environment effects are live in form ecosystems. Ecotoxicologists must study what happens to the pesticides themselves, how long they last, where they go in the environment, and how they finally breakdown.
- Track 1-1 Biomarkers in Ecotoxicology
- Track 2-2 Risk Assessments of Ecotoxicology
- Track 3-3 Community Effects
- Track 4-4 Ecotoxicity Testing
- Track 5-5 Aquatic Toxicology