Clinical pharmacology is a scientific correction that includes all aspects of the relationship between drugs and humans. The clinical pharmacologists are used to refer to the physicians who are specialists in clinical pharmacology. Clinical pharmacology is a multidisciplinary science that includes professionals with a variety of scientific skills including medicine, Pharmacology, nursing, pharmacy and biomedical science. They take several years of post-graduation training in many aspects of the above relationship including healthcare, teaching and research.
- Track 1-1 Innovative Methods.
- Track 2-2 Factors Associated with Clinical Trials.
- Track 3-3 Drug-Drug Interactions
- Track 4-4 Bioequivalance and Biaavailability Studies.
- Track 5-5 Reproductive Pharmacology