Reproductive Pharmacology is a branch of pharmacology which deals with the drugs that affects on reproductive system. Reproductive pharmacology is a huge topic with applications in all characteristics of reproductive and sexual health. Due to pharmacological interventions there are many of the improvements in maternal and infant morbidity and mortality. Treatment of infertility shows increasing success this is a rising industry which often now relies on specific pharmacological intervention.
- Track 1-1 Physiology of reproductive hormones
- Track 2-2 Pathophysiology of reproductive hormones
- Track 3-3 Mechanism of action of drugs
- Track 4-4 Indication and contraindication of drugs
- Track 5-5 Pharmacologic classes and agents