Pesticide toxicology is comes under the toxicology branch. Pesticide is used to control the pests. Pests may be targets insects, vegetation, fungi, etc., Pesticides are not only control pests and poisons to humans. Some of the pesticides are very poisonous, very harmful, they are even kills humans. Pesticides can annoy skin, nose, eyes and mouth. Some of them are non-toxic ad non-poisonous. Pesticide toxicology is used to prevention, treatment, and medication of the toxic substances. Pesticide substance are like organophosphorus poisoning.
- Track 1-1 Organophophorus Poisoning
- Track 2-2 Types of Chronic Pesticide Toxicity
- Track 3-3 Toxic Exposures
- Track 4-4 Metabolomics in Pesticide Toxicology
- Track 5-5 Proteomics in Pesticide Toxicology