Forensic toxicology is the branch of toxicology and further disciplines such as analytical chemistry, pharmacology and clinical chemistry to aid medical or legal investigation of death, poisoning, and drug use. Forensic toxicology is closely related to analytical toxicology. Though forensic toxicology deals with both accidental and intentional poisonings. Forensic toxicologist considers the context of an investigation, any physical symptoms recorded, and any evidence collected at a crime scene that may narrow the search, such as pill bottles, powders and any available chemicals.
- Track 1-1 Analytical Toxicology
- Track 2-2 Toxicity of agents
- Track 3-3 Organ systems and effects
- Track 4-4 Methods used in forensic toxicology
- Track 5-5 Analytical chemistry