Cardiovascular Pharmacology is a branch of pharmacology that deals with the drugs uses to cardiovascular diseases or the circulatory and vascular systems. Many classes of cardiovascular agents are available to treat the various cardiovascular conditions. Drugs that are used to the cardiovascular disorders are Anti-coagulants, Beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, Diuretics, Vasodilators, etc.,
- Track 1-1 Mechanism of Cardiovascular drug action.
- Track 2-2 Blood vessel wall interactions.
- Track 3-3 Coronary artery disease and stroke.
- Track 4-4 Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors.
- Track 5-5 Pulmonary and cerebral vascular disease.