Cardiovascular Pharmacology is a part of pharmacology that arrangements with the drugs uses to cardiovascular diseases. Several classes of cardiovascular agents are accessible to treat the different cardiovascular conditions. It essentially contributes to the safety profile of potential new drugs and provides pharmacological data that can be used for optimization of further compounds and the ultimate selection of compounds suitable for clinical development. Medicines that are utilized to the cardiovascular disorders are Anti-coagulants, Beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, Diuretics, Vasodilators.
- Track 1-1 Endothelial and smooth muscle cell pharmacology
- Track 2-2 Haemostasis and thrombosis
- Track 3-3 Coronary artery disease
- Track 4-4 Mechanisms of cardiovascular drug action
- Track 5-5 Cell signalling