Pharmacology is a part of medication which manages the medications and their connections with the bases and the procedures of every living organisms. Applied Pharmacology is a branch of pharmacology which comprises all the applications of pharmacology & toxicology. It mainly involves the branches like the pharmacogenetics, clinical pharmacology, pharmacotherapeutics. Applied pharmacology is the utilization of the medicines and just how the pharmacological activities or data might be related to the therapeutics.
- Track 1-1 Toxicokinetic
- Track 2-2 Drug tolerance.
- Track 3-3 Drug development
- Track 4-4 Pharmacotherapeutics
- Track 5-5 Cellular Pharmacology
- Track 6-6 Drug interactions